Methods of Adult Education
Lecturer(s): asist. Breznikar Nina, izr. prof. dr. Radovan Marko
- Basic concepts, planning, programming, design, method, technique in adult education.
- Different classifications of forms and methods of adult education.
- The project-based method of education.
- Agreement on self-education.
- Concept of study circles development in Slovenia, identifying needs, different forms and types of study circles. The role of the mentor and animator.
- Project study circle.
- Mentoring in individual and group educational process.
- Method of role-playing and role-playing versions.
- Discussion method and its variants: forum, panel, 6X6, pro and contra, dodgeball.
- Case-study method, the role of experience in the selection of the case and group preparation of the case.
- Problem-based learning.
- Simulations in adult education and games.
- Structured exercises.