Didactics of Adult Education
Lecturer(s): izr. prof. dr. Radovan Marko
- Basic concepts: lifelong learning, formal and non-formal adult education, informal learning.
- Theme of didactics of adult education, beginnings, relation towards didactics and special didactics.
- Adult’s self-directed learning, the role of experience, independence, readiness, problem orientation, abilities, attitudes and beliefs of adult on planning and implementation of education process.
- Types of educational practice: mass, individual and group training; distance education, folk high schools, study circles, seminars, courses, mentoring, tutoring and counseling.
- Design and comparison of the principles of educational work, depending on the goals of adult education.
- Adult Education cycle, with particular emphasis on planning and problem-based programming, the meaning and purpose of education, circumstances and conditions, objectives, needs and interests, resource planning, methods and content of education, specialties implementation of education, evaluation and diagnosis of new educational needs.
- Use of educational technology in the process of adult learning and education.
- New forms and methods of adult education: the method of conversation and its variants, discussion method and its variants, a method of role playing, case method, simulation method, project method, agreement on self-education.