Language B in Practice 1
Study Cycle: 2
Lecturer(s): izr. prof. dr. Pallay Jozef, izr. prof. dr. Stankovska Petra, izr. prof. dr. Wtorkowska Maria Zofia, lekt. Lacova Hana, lekt. Pivk Darija
- Basic conversational themes related to everyday life, selected current social issues
- Developing basic communication skills in concrete, everyday speaking situations. Understanding of written and spoken authentic texts and creation of simple written and spoken texts.
- Knowledge of the most commonly used phraseological structure of language
- The basics of phonetics and phonology.
- Basic morphology: declension of nouns, pronouns and adjectives, conjugation of verbs in the present and past tense, numbers.
- Basics of spelling.